What we are:
A free, public Charter school dedicated to bridging the socio economic, racial, and digital divide for under-served elementary students (TK-6th grades).
What we do:
- Offer a rigorous curriculum tied to the Common Core Standards
- Prepare students to be successful in college
- Help equip students with an education to meet the demands of a global society
- Develop leadership skills in our students so they may make a difference in their lives and beyond
What we believe:
Students who are cultivated to become compassionate, innovative, and intelligent thinkers can become influential contributors to our global society.
What makes us different:
- Highly trained and dedicated teaching staff
- Fully accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges)
- Technology rich instructional approach
- Student centered approach
- STEAM based approach
- Project Based Learning
- Whole Brain Teaching
- Economic and ethnic diversity
- Dress code and uniforms for students
- Proactive in encouraging positive student relations to discourage bullying
- Restorative Justice discipline model
- SPED full inclusion model
- Social/emotional supports from SPED Department
- Daily Learning Academy: 30 minutes of grade level support in ELA and Math with a rotation of enrichment courses that includes Mandarin, Spanish, Lego Engineering, Fine Art, Coding, Photography, Yearbook, and Leadership
- Intervention Department
- Structured PE
- A six House System promoting positive school culture and camaraderie
- Parent engagement opportunities (LCAP, WASC, Parent Committees)
Leadership, Excellence, Responsibility, Resilience, Service and Gratitude:
Each of our hard-working teachers devotes time every day towards teaching our 6 Core Values and the importance of Leadership. Teachers not only model good leadership but also share examples of individuals at school, within our communities, across our nation and throughout our world who have mad a positive impact not only locally but abroad. REACH is raising the next generation of leaders, and we expect all of our students to graduate with the knowledge base and skill-set necessary to impact their communities, our nation, and the world at large for the greater good.
Definition of a Charter School:
A Charter school is a K-12 public school of choice that is held to a high standard of accountability in exchange for operational autonomy, flexibility, and innovation. It is free to attend.
- Program Philosophy
- Charter Defined
- Fact Sheet
- Career /Employment Opportunities
- SBAC & CAST
- Staff Directory
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.